Saturday, March 21, 2015

Noteflight Crescendo

This week I have had the opportunity to learn and use the online program, Noteflight Crescendo. This program has overall been very userfriendly.  The site offers, YOUTUBE tutorials.  These tutorials have allowed me to view  a concept multiple times if I don't understand, or put the demonstration on pause.  In the past, I have used Finale and Sibelius, both programs have been very time intesive and I have had small success.  Noteflight Crescendo has been very simple.  Here is a link of Bicycle Built for Two that I copied for practice in note entry.  This assignment gave me practice in entering a melody, chord symbols, and a chordal accompaniment.

http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/c382a2a8e0593c5997d5ae34a493d4d744d4a5e9




No comments:

Post a Comment